Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I am a proud Indian who fought to get his passport without using money(bribe) and power.


The End of Passport Drama. Finally I won.
Today I received my Passport.

Application Date: 19/Oct/2005
Passport Number: G0761173
Date of Issue: 23/Nov/2006
Date of Expiry: 22/Nov/2016

Thanks Mr JaiKumar. The next small worry is that of ECR(Emigration Check Required). I have taken special care while filling up the form to get my passport with ECNR (Emigration Check Not Required). But when you are in India you should always be ready for such surprises. I am thankful that there were no spelling mistakes in name and address on my passport. ECNR is not a worry, coz I have my passport with me. I have gone through the blast of fury and frustation for getting the passport; ECNR is not a big thing at all :) :) :)

No comments: